Alton Towers Holiday has the following Promotion:-
The UK’s favourite theme park and select accommodation reopens this Easter
Valid from 19/03/2021 15:14:00 to 30/06/2021 00:00:00 inclusive; please do not attempt to use outside of this period.
Terms Apply :- Theme park tickets needed to be added on in the booking flow or purchased separately if you
wish to visit Alton Towers Theme Park.
● Due to the latest government guidance, only one household will be permitted per lodge for
stays between 12th April – 16th May 2021.
● £165 is based on 2 adults & 2 children staying in a Woodland Lodge on 19th-24th, 26th-29th
April; 5th, 10th-19th May 2021
● £88 is based on 2 adults and 2 children staying in a stargazing pod in the Alton Towers
Enchanted Village on: 17th, 19th, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th May; 7th, 9th, 10th, 13th, 14th,
16th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 29th June; 4th, 7th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 15th July.
● Due to the latest government guidance, breakfast included will be a takeaway hot drink and
● Evening entertainment will be available in line with the latest government guidance. Our
entertainment will be available for all Short Breaks guests and will be located outside
● *Early Ride Time is not available during special events including Scarefest & Fireworks.
Theme Park Admission required.
● 1-day Theme Park ticket can be used on either day of your stay (subject to Park opening) –
please check our opening times before arrival.
● 2-day Theme Park entry must be used on consecutive days as part of your stay. Offer subject
to change and availability.
● Gangsta Granny: The Ride opening date still to be confirmed.
● Our COVID–19 Book with Confidence Guarantee is free and applies to all existing and new
bookings for 2021. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
● Cancellation Protection can be added in the booking flow which allows a refund on your stay if
you cancel up to 36 hours in advance with Cancellation Protection. Full terms and conditions
can be found here.